
Grandma Clove sent Katie an ice cream cone card in the mail. The next morning Katie had to have it sitting on her little table with her so she could see it while she ate breakfast. She asked me to read it to her several times and always got a big smile when I did.
This place can't be too much of a hick town if it's got a cool Aquatic center like this. Katie has only been to a pool a few times (Ben and I aren't much for water) and I really wanted her to get more comfortable in the water. I wasn't sure how she would respond to all this but she LOVED it!! The water was set up kind of like a beach so she could walk in as deep as she wanted and she went up to her chest. She loved all the fountains and got a big kick out of getting her hair wet.
With the temps in the high 90's I'm sure we'll be back again soon.
Katie at the zoo. I'm not sure which she liked more...the real animals or the kind you could ride.

"Aye Aye, matey!" Katie got a pirate hat in her Happy Meal and surprisingly she let me put it on. Thanks to her Grandma Clove, her new passion is the ice cream cone.
Katie LOVES the park. She and her Daddy go there most evenings after dinner.
Whenever Katie puts on sunglasses she puts out her "thumbs" and says "yeah baby!"
1 comment:
I love your blog! And Katie doing the hand signs with her shade's is soooo you! Cute dress, i have one, too!
cute background, too!
kjoy
Post a Comment