Can it be true? It's 2 days before Thanksgiving and it is a serious possibility that I could be pumpkined out. My only saving grace is that I have not actually had classic pumpkin pie yet and as a pumpkin fanatic that is one of my favorites. So far this season I have created and partaken of:
pumpkin cake
pumpkin parfait
pumpkin mousse
pumpkin bars
pumpkin dinner rolls
pumpkin pancakes
pumpkin muffins
I have also eaten although not made by myself:
pumpkin cheesecake
pumpkin roll
pumpkin blizzard (DQ)
pumpkin shake (Culvers)
pumpkin icecream (Cold Stone)
In addition to the classic pumpkin pie I had plans to make a pumpkin icecream pie and of course pumpkin bread. I think I will hold off on all consumption of pumpkin products until the big finale on Thanksgiving day. I want maximum enjoyment of one of life's most perfect foods. Are you tired of the word pumpkin now?
No comments:
Post a Comment