Thursday, April 05, 2007

Hey diddle diddle

Here's Annabelle hanging out in Katie's doll stroller. It sure makes her look big.
This was the first time Katie actually asked to hold Annabelle. Annabelle stared up at her the whole time. I often find her staring at Katie...the beginnings of a great sisterly bond I hope.








I must have said something very surprising to Annabelle. :) Notice Katie in the background with video camera. She's always asking to use the cameras....a budding photographer?



The thought of construction always gives me a headache and ulcer. I can't imagine keeping track of all the details and making sure everything turns out right. However, it was fun to see the waiting room at Ben's office transform so quickly. Every time we stopped by we could hardly believe everything that had been done. The picture above and the pictures below are of the same area just 9 days later.
















1 comment:

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

cool office picts--i love a before and after ! and you look soooo slender at the blessing of baby #2! cute sisterly bond. it's always heartwearming when you can feel the early love between your children--and it doesn't end.