Sunday, November 07, 2010

Halloween


The girls waited so patiently for 5:00 so they could start trick-or-treating.

<>
I put a little makeup on Annabelle as part of her princess costume and she loved it!



<>
I told Natalie we were putting on her "sweater" as we got ready to go out.  I'm not sure she even realized she was wearing a costume but she had fun.

<>
Happy Halloween!



4 comments:

J said...

How cute. I love that Natalie thought she was wearing a sweater.

Emily said...

Fun family pictures! You guys are good pumpkin carvers. :)

Becky said...

I love Natalie's ladybug costume and her cute expression! She looks like she's not very content to stay still. Thanks for the cute pictures of all your girls!

Hal said...

First, love your hair! You look great. I can't believe how big your kids look. I mean, I know mine keep getting bigger, but I don't expect everyone else's to do the same. They are so sweet!