Sunday, February 19, 2012

Natalie turns 3!


This was a fun age for a birthday.  Natalie was old enough to know what was going on but not old enough to have any real expectations.  She enjoyed her sweet cereal and Elmo juice box for breakfast.  The pacakge on the table is something that Annabelle and Katie put together while they were waiting for Natalie to wak up in the morning.  It's just a bunch of toys that they gathered together and put in a tupperware and then wrapped a doll blanket around.

Helping me with her birthday cake.  She always wants to be in on the kitchen action.

She asked for a Clifford cake.  All the ideas I saw on-line were way to complicated so I used this little Clifford toy which I was planning on giving her anyway.  She loved it and it was super fast and easy.  I just put down some Saran Wrap to protect it from the frosting.

Happy Birthday Natalie!

2 comments:

kira said...

I can't believe our girls are 3!! Love your earlier comment about Natalie using all the dish soap - Grace totally does that too! Miss you guys.

Becky said...

Natalie looks so much older!! Esther has a matching apron, also from Mom I presume. If I ever post pictures of Esther's birthday you will see it. Glad you got blogger to work again!