Friday, June 22, 2012

May Update--MISC.

I tried this swimming suit on Natalie to make sure it fit and she did not want to take it off.  She wore it for about two weeks straight.  She would only change if we went somewhere or at night to put on PJs.  Now it's a toss up whether she wants to be a pig or a watermelon.

People always say we look a lot alike. 
What do you think?

Annabelle had speech therapy again this year.  She loves her teacher, Miss Madeline and looked forward to going every week.  I admit I'll actually be a little sad when she won't need to go anymore because it's been such a positive experience for her.  I have been completely impressed with the progress Annabelle has made over the past two years.  She went from fits of frustration because she wasn't being understood to a happy confident little chatterbox.

No comments: