Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Spring Break to San Diego Part 1

I get really overwhelmed with all the pictures we take during a trip and I have a hard time sorting through and deciding what to post. I'm not going to over think it this time. Here are a few pictures from our first couple of days. More of the trip to come later.
Katie took the lead with getting back packs ready for the airplane.  She took each of her younger sisters around the house gathering things including snacks.  Nice for me not to have to worry about that this time.
 
Seating configuration was such that one of the legs each direction Katie and Natalie sat alone together.  It worked out great.
 
Natalie playing with Grandpa.

Katie and Grandma juicing.

Annabelle swinging with Grandpa.

Lots of outside fun.

Katie shooting hoops with Uncle Billy.

Watching TV in bed....such indulgence.

Billy gave Ben some tips on the finer points of tie fashion.

Eating popsicles and watching the grass grow.

A hummingbird kept darting in and taking bits of baskeball net for it's nest.

Love it.

Sunday pictures in the back yard.

No comments: