Wednesday, April 02, 2014

Seven is Heaven!

Annabelle turned seven!


She requested snack kabobs for her class treat.
(At first I told her it was too much work so she suggested donuts. 
I decided it was worth a little effort if her first choice was a healthy treat for her birthday.)


Later we had a party at Happy Joes with two friends and family.

My Dad was out of town and he usually does the birthday cakes so I was on duty for this one.  It actually worked out because Annabelle wanted a layer cake which I'm very comfortable with.  She requested blue frosting with red fish on the outside.

Strawberry, vanilla, and chocolate layers on the inside.

Aunt Emily gave her an extra special gift.  A real American Girl doll.  Emily had been hanging on to it for a long time waiting for the right little girl to love it.  I think she found her.




No comments: