Monday, April 06, 2015

Indiana


I zipped over by myself to Indiana for a couple of days to see my sister and her family.  I asked her 7 year old son to take a picture of us.  He took this and said, "This is a good one!"

It's nice to be an Aunt and have fun with the kids without any of the responsibility of a parent.

I left late in the morning on Saturday but we had time to do a few eggs.   I actually didn't do any with my own kids this year.  They never said anything about it though so no worries, right?

Reading with Spencer.

Hanging out in the dressing room at the mall with the kiddos.  We ventured out with the younger three while Spencer was at school.  Becky took advantage of having another adult along to actually try some clothes on.

I kept the kids busy with selfies.
(Esther is the only girl with 3 brothers.)

And silly pictures.
(Esther and cute little Micah.)

I enjoyed that Ammon (left) warmed up to me this trip.  At the dinner table he kept telling me the same joke over and over...
"knock knock"
"who's there?"
"nothing!"
Then he would laugh his hilarious evil scientist laugh.
Funny little guy.

No comments: