Sunday, September 20, 2015

Let's Tidy Up


Our movies were one big jumbled mess in the cabinet so I had these two sort them all out and organize them.  They actually kind of enjoyed it and worked well together.  I tried to give them a little guidance but they said, "We've got this, Mom."  And they did!

Much better!!!  They had sorted them by category and then alphabetized them.  Later that day when they had watched a show and I was going to put the case back but they said, "No! Let us do it, we know just where it goes."  They didn't want me to mess up their system.  I'm good with that!

I thought they were just going to organize the DVDs but on their own they made a pile of ones that they wanted to get rid of.  I was so pleasantly surprised!  I've tried to keep them involved in the process when we give away their clothes or toys and it looks like they are getting the hang of it.

No comments: