Sunday, May 06, 2007

Germ warfare


"99 bottles of hand sanitizer on the wall, 99 bottles of hand sanitizer! Take one down, pass it around...."
Well, it was really only 21 bottles of hand sanitizer that I rounded up from around the house. We use the monster huge one to fill up our itty bitty bottles. I know some people think that being a germ freak is a little over board and obssessive but we have so little sickness in our house that it only reinforces our use of it. Just to clarify--we don't have ALL these bottles out in the open. Some came from my purse or the diaper bag or the storage shelf. If we really were obsessive we would ask people to BYOHS so as to not dwindle our supply. But don't worry, we are happy to share.

1 comment:

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

whoa, that is CRAZY! I'm not sure i even have one...thats not true, maybe 1 somewhere. I can picture what it looks like, used to hang on the baby bag. I'm one of those people who thinks exposure to germs is good, and our health reinforces that--goes to show, to each his own.
kj