Sunday, June 24, 2007

Weekly Update


Ben's Mom was going to "help" (really that means she would do it and I would watch in amazement) make these curtains when they came to visit in March but we couldn't find the right fabric. We found it online and had it shipped to her in San Diego where she made them and then mailed them to us. We got the idea from a Pottery Barn catalog and she just made them on her own w/o a pattern--amazing! Thanks, Marianne! They totally warm up Katie's room...I keep walking by to look at them.

Who is that masked cutie pie? Poor Annabelle...it was covering her eyes first and by the time I got back with the camera, her head band had worked it's way down to here.


Can you tell how soaked she is? I think a little bit of water made it onto the grass.



Most nights between 5 and 6 p.m. Annabelle gets a little fussy so Ben straps on the Bjorn carrier and totes her around the house until her bedtime at 7 p.m. Usually, she stares up at him like this the entire time. I can totally relate to her fascination with that handsome guy. :)




2 comments:

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

my mom made some very similar curtains for alyssa's room....love the headband on her face!

Anonymous said...

most favorite picture: headband show off.