
We flew out to Utah for my sister Becky's graduation from
BYU--go Cougars! Here she is with her husband Daniel. I myself graduated from
BYU exactly 8 years ago in August of 1999. Here I am ready to go forth and serve.

I've only been back a couple of times since then. It was fun to be on campus and remember the good times of college life. I have a dream of going back to
BYU with Ben once all the kids are grown and gone. We could take classes together and study for fun. Sometimes I wish I could go back and redo college knowing everything I know now but maybe it was getting through college that helped me learn some of those things in the first place. I guess you can't expect your 18 year old self to be as mature and responsible as your 30 year old self. I'll probably be saying the same thing about my 30 year old self when I'm 50.
Becky and my sister-in-law Stephanie (married to Kevin) are due within a week of each other in early October. Funny thing about this picture--Becky
(in the pink) is having a
boy and Stephanie
(in the blue) is having a
girl. We had a super fun double baby shower for them while we were there. By the end of it my cheeks hurt from smiling and I wasn't sure I could handle seeing another cute baby item--cuteness overload!! Fun fun fun.


Speaking of babies....here is Ben with his sister Emily and their respective baby girls. Her daughter, Evelyn, was born just 2 months after Annabelle. Emily and her family drove up to the Provo area from the metropolis (hee hee) of Panguitch, UT. Katie loved playing with her cousin Russell as you can see:





Here's my little future
Cougar with her
Y t-shirt. You can't see it very well but I've pointed to the
Y on the mountain in the background out the window.

I had to include this one because I love Annabelle's
sausage legs just dangling there.

My genius level husband mailed
21 loaves of Grandma Sycamore's bread to himself! They arrived in Iowa 3 days after we shipped them from Utah. Here he is loading them into the freezer--look at that smile. We've been in
toast heaven every morning.

1 comment:
the bread is too funny! utah is always so much fun to revisit....fun babies coming into your family!
Post a Comment