Sunday, September 06, 2009

happy dolls

for my sister, Jenny.

Here are a bunch I made towards the end of the last year for gifts. I didn't want to post a picture until they had all been given.

5 comments:

Emily said...

I love these little dolls, but honestly have been too scared to try to make one. You posted a link to the pattern once, but I am afraid!! They look so good, Amy! How long do they take to make?

Emily said...

I love my doll you made me. She is sitting on a shelve in my room. Thanks again!

Linley said...

Two words...Enrichment Activity.. and if not, two more words..doll making party at your house before the holidays. OK, that's not two words, but you get the idea.

The Toy Guru said...

DARLING!!! My baby told me (through her bumpin' and kicks that she wants one for her birthday!!

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

I LOVE them all!!! My favorite is the one with orange hair and green dress:)