This package from Grandma and Grandpa Clove and Aunt Sug came the day before her birthday and it was hard work to wait until the next morning to open it. She was ready right away.
Katie is reading the card she made for Annabelle who seems a bit distracted by the balloon.This is what Katie wanted to write on the card: "Your special day will never end....never!"
Mmmm. Sweet cereal. Only on birthdays. She also had some oatmeal afterwards like she does every morning.
That evening we went to Chuck E. Cheese's. We went in November for Katie's birthday and Annabelle was excited to go back for her big day.


I was surprised at how much Natalie enjoyed the rides. She loved it!
My Mom's face got blocked in this one but I loved Natalie's smile. This was the first ride she sat on. She was totally reaching for it so my Mom set her on it and her face lit up. Notice Katie running in the background.
My Dad had to go out of town on Annabelle's birthday but my Mom and my sister Jenny met us at Chuck E. Cheese's with a puppy dog cake that my Dad had cut out and my Mom frosted.
I was surprised at how much Natalie enjoyed the rides. She loved it!
5 comments:
you're such a fun mom!
you're such a fun mom!
She looks like a happy 3-year-old!! I forgot to even mention her birthday the day before when I called and, as usual, the card is going to be late. But we sure love seeing these cute pictures of sweet Annabelle and are glad she had such a fun day. Hopefully it will never, never end :)
Looks like a really fun day!! :) Your girls always look so sweet and happy. Annabelle and Evelyn will have to get together with their stick horses and play sometime too. :)
I love the last picture of Annabelle and Mom. Annabelle's look on her face is so cute!
Post a Comment