Sunday, February 21, 2010

Winter Wonderland Fun

Hopefully this is a farewell post to winter. It's been fun but it's time for Spring.
The girls loved this "snow fort" that Ben made them. It's basically just a little indent in the snow pile but they had a blast with it.
Our neighbors' snow pals keeping an eye on us.
Our snow pals keeping an eye on them.


Our screens on the back porch got frosted over a few times this winter. Can you see the pretty tree that is frosted over in our neigbor's yard? I love that.
Maybe next year Natalie will be able to join in the fun. For now she just gets to watch from inside.

Sometimes Annabelle likes to leave her snowpants on for a while after she comes in from playing outside.Honestly, I don't know how the girls enjoy playing outside when it is so stinking cold but they sure love it.

2 comments:

Becky said...

That looks like so much fun! I love the photo of Natalie looking out the window--she must be thinking that it's not fair to be missing out. If it's going to be cold and yucky it might as well be snowy so the little ones can at least have some fun. I wish we had a bit more snow here for that reason.

Emily said...

Looks like fun!!! I am impressed that Ben will take them out to play in the snow! Sledding is one thing, but actually building snowmen and snowforts - he gets a golden point for that!! :)

Sweet picture of Natalie from the window too! :)