She had an ultrasound and her kidneys look good--no swelling and they are growing well. That's really good news considering all the infections she had.
Even though she hasn't had an infection for several months the doctor didn't want to "rock the boat" so he is keeping her on the antibiotics and the cathing. She'll go back in 6 months and at that point they might take her off one or the other. Also in 6 months they will do a special ultrasound where they measure her bladder capacity to see how it is growing. That is what we are really interested in. That will influence greatly how things work out down the road. Her bladder needs to grow grow grow.
I was trying to find a couple pictures of her to include and it seems like I never capture her smiling or laughing even though she is such a happy fun baby. She always gets this funny expression on her face when I pull out the camera. She's probably wondering what in the world I'm doing
and how can she get the camera away from me so she can play with it.
I was trying to find a couple pictures of her to include and it seems like I never capture her smiling or laughing even though she is such a happy fun baby. She always gets this funny expression on her face when I pull out the camera. She's probably wondering what in the world I'm doing
and how can she get the camera away from me so she can play with it.
I just did a little digging and found a smile. Poor baby, she's probably going to have only a fraction of the pictures her older sisters had at her age. My hands are often too full or too busy to pull out the camera but I need to do better and take more.
2 comments:
Cute little girl! I am happy you got good news from the dr. and hope it will be good news again in 6 months. :)
Glad the kidney seems to be growing.
Post a Comment