Have you been watching this on PBS? It's sooooo good!!! If you missed it you can still watch it on the PBS website for a few more weeks. It's also for sale on DVD . This will be a must-own for die hard Austen fans but you might as well watch it for free on-line until March 9th.

If you aren't familiar with this Jane Austen story you can click here for a character review if you ever get confused during the show. I had seen the 1996 movie version with Gwyneth Paltrow and I had read the book once years ago but I couldn't remember all the particulars of the story so it was fun to have some suspense as the plot unfolds. Even if you know the story inside and out it is still so fun to watch. I will be watching it again very soon. The last episode isn't available on-line until Monday but my friend Cinda was nice enough to let me come over and watch it today on her DVR (thank you!). I had watched the first 3 hours and I was dying to see the end. Four hours might sound like a super long movie but believe me once you get started you will want to keep going. I watched it in snippets but I was always looking for an opporunity to get back to it.
Thank you to my informants, Linley and Cinda for telling me about this hilarious, romantic, fun movie. I love it!
C'mon, just give it a few minutes and see what you think.
3 comments:
I LOVE YOU, AMY!!! I forgot to grab the 1st night when it was broadcast so I was crying worrying about it. Now I can just have the hubs figure out how to capture it. YEAH!!!
MWWWWAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!
That looks really good :)
I just shared with my 3 sis in laws who love this stuff. I could give it a chance....
Post a Comment