Sunday, February 13, 2011

I don't do a lot of creative things with the girls which is why I'm actually blogging about this one.  We traced each of the outlines of their bodies and then they colored them in.  
So simple. 
So easy. 
They totally loved it. 
Why do I always feel like activities have to be elaborate to be fun?
And then because I think they have to be elaborate I don't ever do anything.
But I'm learning.
Simple + Easy = Fun
Got it?





4 comments:

Emily said...

Cute project!! :) Did you get your roll of paper from....Ikea!!!? :) I can't believe how big Natalie looks! Cute girls! Evelyn saw the picture of Annabelle and told me that she liked her shirt (pink with horses on it) and wanted one herself! :) Those two seem to be so much the same in many ways. Love you all!

J said...

That is creative. Where did you get the idea? I am with you on realizing things can be simple and fun.

Keele Family said...

I never do fun/crafty things either with the kids, because it always seems to make big messes, but this seems simple and not too messy, so I'm going to have to do this!!! and I've been trying to figure out what to do with my paper roll from Ikea!!! Thanks for the great idea!!!

Megan DeVocht said...

That's soo cool Amy! I love the pictures, especially the one with Natalie on her stomach. That is such a great idea! I love it!