Sunday, May 01, 2011

Guest Post from a Seven Year Old

I was going to blog tonight but it was a slow news day and I didn't have anything to write about.  So, I decided to give you a taste of what it would be like if Katie ran this blog.  Here are some pictures she took recently.

This is my Dad.  He's pretty much the coolest guy ever.
My soccer ball and goal in the back yard.  I LOVE soccer!

Dad didn't know I took this one.  I'm pretty sneaky. 
I would make a good spy.

Bananas.
I say I don't like them but I eat them all the time.  I especially like the brown soft ones because they taste so sweet.

Annabelle's pink cowboy boots. 
Well, technically they were mine first but I only wore them once and now they are too small.  Annabelle wears them all the time and people are always saying to her, "I like your boots!"

Annabelle is putting on my church shoes! 
Good thing I got a picture of this.

Eeeeeeew!

Under the porch. 
Sometimes a rabbit lives under here but I don't see him today.

Mom is always telling us not to touch this.  She didn't say I couldn't take a picture of it though.


Ten-year-old grill that Mom and Dad got as a wedding present.
I LOVE to grill out.  I wish we could have steak all the time but Mom and Dad usually just do hotdogs.

I love to play with my sister.  Sometimes Annabelle just wants to play alone with all her pretend friends and doesn't let me join in.

These aren't my soccer shoes. I wouldn't be able to run fast enough in these shoes.

This is my Mom.  She just woke up from a nap.  She told me not to take her picture.

This is a picture of the window but it turned out to be a picture of me.  Cool!


Good thing this bug is on the outside of the screen.


Mom again.

Mom is always telling us not to touch this too.

Well, I hope you liked my pictures.  I had fun taking them.

7 comments:

Daniel said...

Aww, I love that last picture of Katie, and all of hers above that. What a great photographer and how fun to see life through her eyes. Great post, Amy. Can't wait to see you guys this month!!!!!!!!!! (This is Becky even though it says Daniel but he can't wait to see you guys either.)

J said...

She is a great little photographer.

Alice said...

your kids are so funny!

Unknown said...

That is the CUTEST post ever! I may just steal this idea -- Ethan would LOVE to do it!

Emily said...

This is a cute idea!! I was checking it out with Russell who quickly said, "Hey I want a turn too!" :) Love the world from her view and the last picture is sweet! Love you Katie!!! :)

Lybi said...

Cute!

Hal said...

Did she really type all those captions herself? Impressive and cute!