Sunday, May 08, 2011

Mother's Day 2011

I woke up this morning to Katie rubbing my feet.  She couldn't wait to show me her presents and all the cards she made for me.



I'm such a lucky Mom.  Sure love my girls.

My parents and two of my sisters came down for a Mother's Day dinner.   The girls were very helpful opening gifts and cards.

Jenny, Mom, Amy, Nancy, Katie, Annabelle
My Mom in younger years.
I'm grateful to my mom, mother-in-law, and all the wonderful women in my life who have mothered me in some way.  I'm also humbled and grateful to be a mother of such wonderful children.  Happy Mother's Day everyone!

"The love of a true mother comes nearer [to] being like the love of God than any other kind of love”
--Joseph F. Smith
as quoted in this talk

2 comments:

J said...

Awesome. I love the quote at the end. Happy Mothers' Day!!

Becky said...

Where'd you find that photo of Mom? I love it! How sweet to see you with your three beautiful girls. Glad you had a nice Mother's day.