Sunday, September 04, 2011

Adventureland


At the end of July we packed up the kids and drove 2 1/2 hours to Adventureland. 
It was our big trip of the summer and our first time going.




I thought it was hilarious how much they copied from Disneyland.
The entrance was laid out the same way.
They even had the train ride around the park when you first come in.
Overall, I have to say it was a lot nicer than I was expecting.  Very family friendly.


Ben and Katie went on this lift ride. 
I was happy to stay on solid ground with the two other girls.

There were plenty of rides for very small children and I was suprised at how much Natalie was able to do.




The teacups were a favorite.  I could only do them once because they made me a little sick.  I'm really not much of a ride person.  But Ben and the girls went on them over....
... and over...

...and over...

again.

Fun!
Summer!
Family!






2 comments:

Emily said...

That looks totally fun!!! :)

Hal said...

I want to go. Hey, are you going to be around in mid October????