Sunday, November 13, 2011

Ben the Builder

Our garge was an unorganized messy disaster. 
Actually, this picture doesn't look as bad as it seemed. 
It felt like a catch-all pit.

We had been talking for a looooong time about how to get it organized.
Ben finally decided to build some cubbies.

He measured, planned, bought and cut the wood, primed, painted and assembled. I think I primed one board and then helped hold up one board for a few seconds as he was assembling.  Oh wait, and I bought the hooks.  Other than that, he literally did it all on his own.  What a guy!

Much better!!

2 comments:

J said...

I am laughing at what you call disorganized. You are such a tidy person Amy. I love how you even have some decorations and a clock in your garage. The cubbies are FANTASTIC!

Becky said...

Those look awesome Amy! Did Ben enjoy the project? If so, he's welcome to come put some up in our garage!!