Sunday, November 13, 2011

My roommate!


A couple of weeks ago I drove 2 1/2 hours over into Illinois to see my long time friend Hali and her three girls.  They were there visiting her parents.  Yes, she has three girls and I have three girls.  Sometimes it seems we are living parallel lives.


I took Annabelle with me.  Not sure what's up with her expression there.


We hadn't seen each other for 4 years.  My hair has been short for the past couple of years and I just recently started growing it out.  She's had really long hair for a while and just recently cut it.  We ended up at about the same length.  See what I mean about parallel lives?


Hali is modeling my sunglasses.  When I started driving that morning I felt like I couldn't see very well but it took me a full half hour to figure out what was wrong.


3 comments:

Alice said...

How fun! And you both look the same:)

J said...

Awww, Hali. I love the two of you and all the fun, crazy times we had in good old Canyon Terrace. You guys always cracked me up.

Becky said...

That's so cool that you got to see Hali! And I love the broken sun glasses, sounds like something I would have done :)