Friday, March 22, 2013

Happy Birthday Annabelle!

Have you ever seen a cuter 6 year old?

Annabelle wanted to wear Minnie Mouse ears hair to go along with her birthday theme.

I got these little Minnie Mouse cupcake toppers on Etsy.  I've finally accepted the fact that while I like crafty things I'm not often very crafty myself.  I'm totally okay with that.
Annabelle had fun calling them mini Minnie Mouse cupcakes.  

Annabelle enjoyed being the birthday girl at school.


I love that her teacher has a piano in the room.
They all sang "Happy Birthday" to Annabelle.

It was back to Happy Joe's for the family birthday celebration.
It actually works out pretty well.




We let Annabelle invite one special friend along.  Of course, she chose her BFF who is in her class at school and lives just down the street from us.


She specifically asked for Minnie Mouse ears.  We got a few other Minnie Mouse toys as well.  Do you think she liked them?

Grandpa D comes through again with another fabulous cake.

1 comment:

Becky said...

No, I haven't seen a cuter 6 year old!! I love her hair tucked up in the Minnie Mouse ears. Sure am missing your 3 girls...