School's been going for a month now!
What's it like for me to have all the kids in school after
10 1/2 years of taking care of children at home?
I don't know, I haven't had a chance to stop and think about it!
The days are very full without enough time to get it all done but I'm happy to say that I am always excited when the girls come home. I like our afternoon routines of snack, homework, piano practicing etc. I promised myself that with my days "free" I would focus on the girls when they come home and not try to multi-task. It's been working out pretty well.
![]() |
| I've walked them to school on the first day every year since Katie started Kindergarten. This will be her last year in elementary! It's really fun to have all of them at the same school. |
![]() |
| Kindergarteners wait a few days to go to school while the teachers make home visits. Natalie has the same teacher Annabelle had. We are so happy--she's fabulous! |




No comments:
Post a Comment