I saw that I had this post saved as a draft but never published it. So here it is from almost two months ago:
13 years with this guy...lucky me.
Our Anniversary fell on a Monday so for Family Home Evening we watched our wedding video with the girls and reenacted the cutting of the cake. (We had a traditional white cake at our wedding.) I pulled out my wedding dress, shoes, and veil and tried it on for the girls. They loved it and they each got a turn wearing the veil. They even practiced proposing to each other. :) Didn't snag any pictures of that, darn it!
And just like at our wedding we were nice and didn't smear each other's faces.
And my favorite picture... Natalie practicing with her Dad feeding each other cake.
1 comment:
What a great idea to do for FHE! I bet your girls loved it.
Post a Comment