Friday, February 13, 2015

Valentines Day Parties

I'm the room Mom for Annabelle's class so I got to plan her party.  
I signed up to be a helper at Natalie's party.  
Katie is a grown up 5th grader and they do it all on their own.
Annabelle's party was first thing in the morning so we had more breakfast style food.  I like that.
We colored and cut out hearts and then "heart attacked" the Kindergarten and First Grade classrooms.  The kids had fun sneaking around the school trying not to get caught.


We sang "Five Green and Speckled Frogs" enough times for all the kids to have a turn.  It's funny how much they LOVE doing those little action songs.


Natalie's party was this afternoon.

It was fun to be at school with the girls.  I always love seeing how they interact with their teachers and the other students.

1 comment:

Becky said...

I like the heart attack idea, and how cool for you to sing with the class. It appears that playing your guitar in front of others is becoming routine for you now :)