Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Look alikes

Throughout my life I've often had people tell me that I remind them of someone or I've been mistaken outright for some stranger or multiple strangers that share my face. Some of my more well known look-alikes (so I've been told) are:
Pippi Longstockings
Peppermint Patty


Anne of Green Gables (I'm sure they must mean this lower one)







Dee Dee Doodlebop. It's got to be the pink hair for sure.





















Ben also has his look-alike--Brad Paisley. My sister Emily pointed out the similarity to us a long time ago. If it wasn't for the cowboy hat you might not know which one is the country star and which one is the dental student. Or maybe Ben was just moon-lighting under cover.

Speaking of look-alikes....I was pouring a bowl of Little Einsteins cereal when I happened to
notice the similarity to a certain news team.










This must be the politically correct racial/gender combination:

1 white female (blonde)
1 white male
1 black male
1 asian female

2 comments:

Rachael M said...

I think it would be pretty cool to have someone tell me I looked like Anne of Green Gables, or even Peppermint Patty (because I love "Peanuts"). Usually people just think I look like their cousin or somebody they went to school with. But I don't think you look like that pink-haired character!

I do see the resemblance between Ben & Brad Paisley. One other person who somehow reminds me of Ben is the guy who hosted "The Bachelorette." Don't ask why I know that. It's just too sad. :(

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

that is really fun...ben and brad paisley, very similar! lets see him in a cowboy hat.

and funny about einsteins and today show.