Annabelle is barely 8 months old and she is EVERYWHERE! I left the room for less than a minute and when I came back I found her standing on the CD player peeking out the window. (Why would we have her bedroom window open in November, you ask? Let's just say the diaper genie doesn't seem to be working its magic anymore.)
Tuesday, November 06, 2007
Today in pictures
Here's what we've been up to today:
Annabelle is barely 8 months old and she is EVERYWHERE! I left the room for less than a minute and when I came back I found her standing on the CD player peeking out the window. (Why would we have her bedroom window open in November, you ask? Let's just say the diaper genie doesn't seem to be working its magic anymore.)
This is my view most of the day. Annabelle likes to follow me around like a little puppy. She even chews on slippers.
Katie wanted to rake leaves in the back yard but I told her we should wait for a day without wind (I seem to like that phrase) or else all our piles would get blown away. Well, guess what? The wind ended up blowing all the lives into piles.

I like Katie's stance and expression in this one:
Our budding photographer saw the camera on the table and wanted to take a picture of me (yes me, not the glass). She kept telling me to move Annabelle out of the way because she only wanted me in the picture, so I am holding Annabelle down below the table.
Annabelle is barely 8 months old and she is EVERYWHERE! I left the room for less than a minute and when I came back I found her standing on the CD player peeking out the window. (Why would we have her bedroom window open in November, you ask? Let's just say the diaper genie doesn't seem to be working its magic anymore.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You kids are so fun!
Wow! Annabelle is really moving. I can't wait to see her at Christmas!
Katie sounds as though she is a constant source of amusement. I like her fashionista pose. And I am very impressed with Annabelle's mobility-- we are still trying to get our little guy to walk!
thats funny that she wanted the baby out of the way...budding photographer, i love it! cute view of baby daily...mind cling to my legs until i pick them up...i love your white fence!
Post a Comment