Wednesday, September 03, 2008
Pre-school
Here's Katie on her first day of pre-school. It really wasn't sad or emotional or anything like that. It's only 2 hours a day and she is so ready for it. I'm excited for her that she gets to do fun things with kids her age. Before the first day she informed us that she might be a little bit nervous which we told her was totally normal. When I dropped her off she had that same unsure look on her face that we probably all do our first day of something new. She didn't have any problem with me leaving though and any nervousness was totally gone by the time I came to get her. Her first responsibility out in the real world was to be in charge of gathering the trash after snack time. I'm glad she thought it was fun!
Ben got this shot of us from the car as I was dropping her off.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I am glad she had a good day at preschool! Her little outfit was cute too. :) I hope she continues to enjoy going. Did it feel weird to have her gone in the afternoon?
I'm so glad she was such a trooper and that it was good on both ends. Thanks for the pictures!
i love that ben takes the sneaky pictures, too:) First days are tough...
Post a Comment