I'm not thrilled about a hind end shot but I really like this picture of me and Annabelle. She's the one that kept reaching up and wanting to hold my hand so I happily obliged.
Ben and Annabelle are about to go on a bike ride on Saturday morning. It was a little chilly so she has her sweatshirt hood up over her ears. She wasn't very happy because she kept thinking Ben was going to take off without her like he does on work day mornings. She has started crying when he leaves for work. Sad, but kinda sweet too. I love that my girls love their Daddy.
What happens if you leave a 4 1/2 year old alone with a roll of Scotch tape?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
6 comments:
LOL!!! Seriously - the tape is too funny! :) What did she say when you found her?? I also love the picture of you and Annabelle holding hands - it is a sweet one. Their little matching dresses for next year - just think how much fun you are going to have shopping for "co-ordinating" clothes now! (I know what you mean about the sizes only going up to 5T - causes you have to think outside the box and for me, that is hard thinking!) :) Love you all!
Hello Macgyver. Did she get cut up and have to keep her face together? This kid is too funny.
Too cute!!! I love the twinners pictures!! Katie is getting so tall. She has such a mature and "deep in thought" look. And of course there's adorable Annabelle!! Do you know what gender #3 is yet????
you've got a lovely tushy-- be proud of it! I loved to match my boys, too. There are ways to coordinate though.
The sound of silence is always a lovely prelude to winner photo shots. !!!
Nancy
Great photos-- how did Katie enjoy removing the tape?! Ouch.
Post a Comment