Sunday, December 21, 2008

Show Time

A pre-school Christmas program is not the most exciting thing unless your own child is in it and then of course it's the cutest thing ever. So, I guess this is mostly for the Grandmas and maybe Aunties. I like Katie's expressions in the video. Her teachers said she was a very intense bell ringer. :)



5 comments:

Emily said...

Katie is sure growing up and doing big things! She looks sweet playing her bells - fun to see - thanks!

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

its true. it is very enjoyable to watch your child in a program. nothing so cute.

J said...

I always end up crying at stuff like this. I am sure it is the realization that I have great kids and they are learning and growing. I love great mothering moments when I am able to see my child from afar and realize they are capable of more than driving me crazy.

Amy, you are beautiful and you have a beautiful family and belly. What is baby 3 going to be? I am glad you contacted me. I have VERY fond memories of you. Rest assured, I am still as crazy as I was 12 years ago.

Anonymous said...

Oh! That is the cutest!! :) What fun to play bells all together!! It sounds good!! : )

Rachael M said...

LOVE that video. Katie is so expressive!