Saturday, January 03, 2009

Christmas 2008

Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas. We sure did! Katie was excited to set out cookies for Santa. Yes, I'm sneaking in a last belly shot.The first thing Katie wanted to do after opening stockings was to give Annabelle the puzzle she had picked out for her. (Let's hope this attitude lasts in years to come!)We were able to have some good hang out time with my family over the holidays. Here's my Mom on Christmas Day as Mrs. Claus.
Katie is totally into Skip-Bo which is good since Ben and I both enjoy playing.Here she is teaching Uncle Neil how to play. Having some girl time with Aunt Jenny.
Annabelle LOVES books. She especially likes this one about being a new big sister that Katie got from Ben's parents before Annabelle was born. Let's hope this is a good sign. Here she is with my Dad.The whole gang.
Aren't uncles fun!

4 comments:

Emily said...

It does look like you had a wonderful Christmas! I sure enjoy seeing pictures of you and your family.

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

look at that DeVocht clan...are they all at your house? Fun to see Neil. Did Katie NOT open her presents in jammies? I love your pregnant shot, does it have to be the last one? You look too good to be this far along...any day now, right? Cute finger puppets.

Rachael M said...

How fun to see so many DeVochts. It's really been such a long time since I've seen any of you! :(

So, why a LAST belly shot? You look fantastic. I think I'm already at least that big, and I am due 3 months after you!!! Do you know the gender yet, or are you not sharing? :)

BTW, I think William has almost the same book, just for the big BROTHER. My uncle sent it to him, and I think it is so well-done, way better than most of the "new baby" books I've seen.

Amy said...

kj, the group shot is actually at my parents (45 minutes from us) the crowd was back and forth to both places over the holidays. So you noticed the Clove tradition of getting dressed before presents :) ---I didn't make her, she just thought she needed to. annabelle and I stayed in our jammies though.

rachael, we are having a girl. i guess i just said last shot because I'm hoping to not have a pregnant belly for very long.