On Friday we went to the Children's Museum. Here is Annabelle making the sign for "Daddy" as she shops. I think she must have just seen him.
I think Annabelle thought these paddles for the pizza oven were shovels. She kept scooting them around on the floor. 
Katie got to work and made us some scrumptious rubber pizzas.
She's such a cutie pie!
They had some neat experiments you could do with golf balls like sending them on this roller coaster. 
Katie got to work and made us some scrumptious rubber pizzas.
On Thursday it actually got up into the 40's in the afternoon and Katie was sad that the snow was starting to melt. But she went out and had a good time anyway. She was so excited to show me this little seat that she built. Doesn't look too comfy to me but she didn't seem to mind.



Despite their short attention span, the girls are always sweet when they come to see Natalie. They each wanted to let her hold their finger.


Natalie loves that little toy with the lights and music. She's not really looking at it in this picture but normally she will turn her head and just stare at it.
Poor Max had to go in a germ-proof plastic bag in order to stay in Natalie's bed.
One of the nurses made this sign for Natalie's room. They are so great! The pictures on either side of it are from Katie.
Here's our little darling just as I was leaving tonight. I hated to leave while she was awake but she was content and I needed to get home before it got too late. They put her on a little oxygen a couple days ago and she's got her feeding tube in her nose but you can still see her cute little face. I will be so happy when she is finally unplugged from everything and freeeeee!!
3 comments:
Thanks so much for the pictures and updates. I am so happy everything is going well with Natalie and happy she is now awake. I am so happy to have you has my sister. You have such strong faith and going through something like this helps a lot by having it. I hope that all made sense. I love you lots Amy!
i love the picture of Annabelle signing, so great to capture that! and poor Max, so sad. natalie is so cute.
Natalie is so cute! Bless her heart!! It looks like the Museum was a great place to visit!! I love the snow pictures too!! *Lucky!!* : )
Post a Comment