Well friends, it looks like the internal stitching is not holding so they are going to try again. Natalie will be going back into surgery sometime this afternoon. Like last time, they won't know until they get in there exactly the extent of what needs to be done. They will take off her cast for the surgery and put a new one on and then her 4-6 weeks in it will start over today. This feels like a crazy dream that just keeps going and going.
I know we are given challenges to grow and I know it will all work out in the end so we're okay with the big perspective. One day at a time is all we can do right now.
I'll post more later after her surgery.
*I do get all of your comments and e-mails and they mean so much. Thanks for your love and prayers.
2 comments:
Amy, my heart goes out to you! I wish I could offer some comfort and peace. I sure do love you and we are keeping you in each of our prayers. I am sure you have thought of what a wonderful and strong little spirit you have been blessed with to be able and willing to deal with this too. I am sure it helps too that you are keeping an eternal perspective - I know that can be hard to do when you are in the midst of dealing with everything. You are a strong spirit too - Love you so much!
Oh, Amy! Bless her heart and yours!! I hope everything goes great and she can come home soon!!!
Post a Comment