Sunday, November 01, 2009

It's late.
If it wasn't for the time change it'd be even later.
I haven't uploaded any new photos in a while.
Including Halloween.
We didn't take that many pictures anyway.
So don't get too excited.
But still, it's time to move on from having a toilet as the first thing you see on the blog.
So, here's a random vintage photo just for fun.
My older sister Nancy is holding my younger sister Emily and I'm apparently trying to read her mind through osmosis.Oh wait! I just found a photo from Halloween past. From left to right, Nancy, Emily, Neil, me. Now those are real costumes. The kind that actually require a mother to use a sewing machine and makeup and safety pins and large amounts of cardboard and tin foil and creativity. The kind that you will not be seeing in our pictures of Halloween this year.

4 comments:

Aaron said...

How adorable!! Wow. now I can really see how Annabelle looks like you!

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

I love vintage photos. I agree about the Annabelle comment.

Emily said...

Cute pictures Amy! I have to agree about the Annabelle picture and you - so much alike! :)

Lybi said...

I remember when you looked like that! My very very first best friend in the world... I also remember thinking that Nancy was so much taller than us. Was this taken in NM?