okay okay, i feel like i can't blog anything else until I get those Halloween photos up but it seems like it was a long time ago and I've already moved on mentally but just for the record here we go:
Nice, i uploaded the wrong picture with Katie's head cut off and Natalie turned away. Oh well, we really didn't get any great shots this year.



Well, aren't you just the cutest little punkin?

We ran into some friends while we were out trick-or-treating. Ben took our younger two home after a few houses but Katie really got into and finished out the whole neighborhood with this bunch. They ran house to house together. She had a blast.

the end.
4 comments:
I thought Natalie was one of the pumpkins on your porch in the first photo! That's so fun that Katie could meet up with friends and enjoy the holiday with them. And I like their matching costumes!
Ohhhh, That makes me want to live nearer! You know we only have 1 hour for trick-or-treating? The sirens go off at 6:00 signaling the start, and then again at 7:00 saying "it's over!" This is good and bad....less candy, but you don't get to go to all your friend's houses.
Super fun costumes!!
Cute matching lady bugs, and I LOVE the pumpkin! It is so fun to watch them really get into the holiday as they get older...
Post a Comment