Finding JOY in the JOURNEY
That looks like a fun ride! I wish the world still seemed that exciting to me.
That would be the best kid video of the year in my opinion!! Oh so so cute!!! :) I love it.
I'm appreciating the fact that it's probably taking all the motherly restraint you can muster to not stand right beside her to rescue her if she she falls. Way to go, the BOTH of you!
I want to go for a ride too!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That looks like a fun ride! I wish the world still seemed that exciting to me.
That would be the best kid video of the year in my opinion!! Oh so so cute!!! :) I love it.
I'm appreciating the fact that it's probably taking all the motherly restraint you can muster to not stand right beside her to rescue her if she she falls. Way to go, the BOTH of you!
I want to go for a ride too!!
Post a Comment