She loves her grandmas and she idolizes her older sister Katie and so all day long she pretends that she is Katie and I am Grandma. Sometimes if Ben is around she calls him Grandpa. It cracks me up when we are just going about our day doing normal stuff and she calls me Grandma. Or I will call her Annabelle and she will say, "No, I'm Katie!" It's especially funny when we are out and about and she calls me Grandma in public. So far I don't think anyone has overheard her. Oh, and if we go somewhere, the van is the bus. "C'mon Grandma, let's go get in the bus."
Wednesday, May 26, 2010
Something funny that Annabelle has been doing for a long time:
She loves her grandmas and she idolizes her older sister Katie and so all day long she pretends that she is Katie and I am Grandma. Sometimes if Ben is around she calls him Grandpa. It cracks me up when we are just going about our day doing normal stuff and she calls me Grandma. Or I will call her Annabelle and she will say, "No, I'm Katie!" It's especially funny when we are out and about and she calls me Grandma in public. So far I don't think anyone has overheard her. Oh, and if we go somewhere, the van is the bus. "C'mon Grandma, let's go get in the bus."
She loves her grandmas and she idolizes her older sister Katie and so all day long she pretends that she is Katie and I am Grandma. Sometimes if Ben is around she calls him Grandpa. It cracks me up when we are just going about our day doing normal stuff and she calls me Grandma. Or I will call her Annabelle and she will say, "No, I'm Katie!" It's especially funny when we are out and about and she calls me Grandma in public. So far I don't think anyone has overheard her. Oh, and if we go somewhere, the van is the bus. "C'mon Grandma, let's go get in the bus."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Your kids are SO FUNNY! I wonder where they get it from? Mackenzie;)
LOVE this! What a funny girl! My kiddo likes to change everyone's name every now and then, too. Last year, he told everyone that his name was Ollie Olive, his baby brother was Tom-Tom, and I was Tonya Tomato. Daddy was Mr. Tonya.
At least you're being called by the name of someone you love, right? ;)
Evelyn does the same thing - likes me to be Grandma and she is Mom. Love her curly little pig tails too! :)
Post a Comment