I've got several things I want to blog about but I will start by catching up from last weekend.
Ben's Mom, Dad and sister came into town for a few days. We are always so excited when they come. The girls especially couldn't wait. The day before they arrived Annabelle kept asking when they were coming and when I would tell her "tomorrow" she would ask, "Is it tomorrow now?"
Katie was lucky to have an Auntie who just happened to lose every round of speed they played. She called Katie, "Katie the Quick." 
Juliana is a California girl and had to get used to our chilly Spring weather.

Fun at this old barn in town.







Mother's Day. The men-folk surprised us with these beautiful flowers!
With my little chickies.
My parents came down and had dinner with us. It was nice for Ben and I to both be with our Moms for Mother's Day.
The two younger girls were not in the posing mood but Katie got some nice pictures in after church.


I didn't know any of my grandparents very well so it is still a bit of a novelty for me to see how much my children know and love both sets of grandparents. I'm so glad they have those relationships.
Thanks for coming, we had such a wonderful time!
Fun at this old barn in town.
Mother's Day. The men-folk surprised us with these beautiful flowers!
The two younger girls were not in the posing mood but Katie got some nice pictures in after church.
4 comments:
It must be fun to have a visit from Grandma and Grandpa - looks like you had a good time together! Fun pictures and memories.
The picture of the barn is so beautiful! I want to go there.
Amy, you are looking so slim. I love all the picts. Happy Mothers Day!
Fun time with family! Love your hair:)
Post a Comment