Sorry Mom, but this picture made me laugh so much I had to include it. We learned that 18 months is too young for sparklers.
I think she got a little spark on her face. yikes.
Katie thought it was the coolest thing ever to stay up past bed time, sit around the fire, eat treats even though we already had lots of dessert and tell knock-knock jokes with Uncle Neil. She said, "I love this kind of life." (that is a Bit o' Honey candy wrapper stuck to her head.)
3 comments:
Looks like a fun weekend! :) I'll bet it was fun to have Neil for a visit too (happy birthday to him)! It was fun to see pictures of your back porch - I haven't seen it, but love it! I'll bet Katie was excited to stay up late - how long did she last? Fun post! :)
He he he, that picture of Mom cracks me up!! Thanks for all the photos. The dessert looks yummy!!
I can't believe how big Katie is! Great pictures Amy!
Post a Comment