Natalie has discovered the power of the step stool. She moves it around the kitchen to scope out different areas of the counter top to see if there is anything within reach.
"Uh-oh. I think they are on to me."
No, she's not pretending to be a chicken. She is showing how she folds her arms for prayers.
3 comments:
Spencer uses the stool when I'm cooking and I always have to watch out to make sure he doesn't put it on my foot, which especially hurts when I'm barefoot (which is always). That is so cute how Natalie folds her arm to pray! You will have to post some videos of her now that she is talking more, I want to hear her cute little voice!
How cute - I love this discovery age! It is sweet how she folds her arms too. :) I love her little red dress - she is getting so big - seems to have grown in each picture you post.
UGH so is Finn. He just pushes the chair around to wherever he needs to climb up.
Post a Comment