The girls love it when we have Mr. Snack.
Sorry, I don't know why this one uploaded sideways. I flipped it to the right orientation before I uploaded it.
When I hand the plate to them I always say, "Don't eat me!!" which makes the girls all the more eager to gobble him up.
7 comments:
Looks like fun!! :) You are so creative! Love it.
Haha! Cute!
Mr. Snack takes many forms! I do the same thing with my kiddos. Baby spinach makes great hair.
That's a great idea, I'll need to try it for sure!
Mr. Snack needs to visit my house! Thanks for the great ideas! What are his "legs" in the last pic?
That is a great idea!! I think I'll borrow it.
That is so cute! Did you think up all of these on your own? VERY creative.
You are one creative momma.
Post a Comment