Catching up a little more. My blogging seems to lag by a couple of months.
Last November, my sister Megan and I drove to Indiana to surprise my sister Becky on the weekend of her birthday.
We got there around 9 p.m. and she was out but would be back soon. We waited just inside the garage door and held it shut as she tried to come in.
Her husband who was in on it all snagged some fun pictures.
| I enjoyed being an Auntie for a few days. It's all the fun with none of the responsibility. he he he. This is Spencer. Energetic and fun. |
| Sweet little Esther, spunky and shy at the same time. |
| Cute little baby Ammon who I wanted to gobble up. |
| This is the only picture of Daniel I got but I had to include him since he was such a good sport about it all. |
| Good times! |
No comments:
Post a Comment