



AFTER & BEFORE--You actually can't see the cut that well in this pic but oh well.
You know you are having a good hair day when your little one looks at you and says, "What are you doing on your head?" I didn't have time to do my own hair before we ran out the door for Katie's first professional haircut. At least one of us would be looking good today. She did sooooo good! I had explained to her the last couple of days what would happen...sit in a big chair....get a little cloth around your neck....snip, snip, snip on your hair....pretty! At first she was a little reserved about it but she soon loosened up and was smiling at herself in the mirror and pointing out the doggies on her cape.
1 comment:
I wish I coulda seen the pict your what was going on with your hair...why didn't you take one of yourself and post it on here for all to see!
Post a Comment