Friday, August 25, 2006

5 Years and going strong!

a recent pic of us

Today is our 5 year wedding anniversary! That sounds like such a nice solid number, I like it. Have we changed much in that time? I wondered when the time would come that we would look back on our wedding pictures and think how young we looked but... so far it hasn't happened yet. Either we were already old when we were married or we are aging well (or I am totally disillusioned). We'll give it another 5 years and see how we look. It is fun to think back to that time and the excitement of starting our life together. These have been 5 happy, blessed years filled with fun adventures, much love & laughter, and a few tears and challenges to keep us strong. I still think I'm the luckiest woman alive but I won't argue with any other wife that feels the same way :)

No comments: