Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Junk Drawer

Don't you love a good junk drawer? Can you spy 2 watches, 2 rolls of tape, 2 match boxes, 2 packs of Kleenix, a purple crayon, a rubber band and a measuring tape? All clean. I could probably use more little organizational baskets but at least it's better than it was.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too funny!! :)

Alice said...

I love junk drawers!

The Toy Guru said...

GOOD!!! I am not the only one with a drawer like that. Actually, I have t drawers and a counter like that. And we actually call it the "Junk desk" It is bad. The more space you have designated to junk....the more junk that grows on it!!!

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

I prefer to call ours the "miscellanious" drawer...its taken michael a while to adjust to those semantics, but my kids also call it that....junk was just too harsch for me:)