This is for my sister who has been asking to hear this song for 6 months and for my sister-in-law to whom I've been telling about this song for just about as long.
when you are viewing a youtube video you'll notice over on the right hand side in the box there's the word "Embed". Click in the field underneath that to select the html coding. Then copy and paste it into the "Edit html" tab of your blog. I got this from blogspot help so if I didn't explain it well you can look it up there.
7 comments:
We couldn't get it--is it a video?
it's a youtube video. Maybe it's just not meant to be to share this song. Please leave a comment if you are having trouble viewing it.
That's totally awesome Amy! I loved it!
Hey, I was wondering, how do you get youtube videos onto your blog?
when you are viewing a youtube video you'll notice over on the right hand side in the box there's the word "Embed". Click in the field underneath that to select the html coding. Then copy and paste it into the "Edit html" tab of your blog. I got this from blogspot help so if I didn't explain it well you can look it up there.
Thanks for the help Amy!
This is really funny. Thanks for posting it!
Daniel reminded me that the BYU filter blocks youtube.
Post a Comment