Thursday, January 31, 2008
Plastic Thumb
This is how I know it's time to water my plant:
Good to go for another.....long while.
This is the only other live plant in the house. I'm actually not sure if it's still alive because I've had it for over two years and it's only grown like one or two additional leaves, if any at all. Since it's still green and shiny I keep watering it....occassionally. I've had several other plants come through but I just can't seem to keep them around for long.
The alternative to filling my house with dead brown plants is to go the artificial route. I was surprised when I started counting and realized that I have around 30 artificial plants, vines, bushes, trees, sprigs, wreaths, swags, flower arrangements, etc. around the house. Some sources would call this a decorating no-no but it works for me. Here are a few:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I brought home 5 plants from an enrichment activity this summer ... and sadly only one still survives. Daniel said he now sees that my "green" thumb runs in the family.
not that i want you to have dead brown plants but i feel so much better now :)
Post a Comment